I was trying to make that rhyme. Humor me, please. Anyway, as you can see, my last post was three weeks ago. The powers that be might as well confiscate my domain name. It’s been some years since I’ve taken this long to post. Forgive me. Now allow me to be a bit self-absorbed for a moment in order to update you all on my life.
As I’ve posted previously, I’ve been interning at Caren West PR since mid May. I suppose I wasn’t clear about my position (or you may have missed the post lol) because I’m always met with responses like, “Oh, I didn’t know you were an intern.” Indeed, I am. Being an intern usually has an unpleasant connotation so I understand. Whether you’re doing a paid or unpaid internship, it is still a position that requires effort and initiative, amongst a host of other things. Unfortunately, my mind is so occupied with work at the expense of writing for my own blog. But today I wanted to let you all know that I’M STILL ALIVE. Thank you for every text filled with words of encouragement.
Outside of work, I try to spend time with friends when I can. I know many people and would love to spend time with all of them but it’s almost impossible to do so. I try nonetheless. This is me trying:
- I used store-bought honey (with preservatives) on my face the other day and broke out in the worst of rashes. Thank God for natural remedies (will post eventually).
- I lost like 5 inches of hair due to improper care for my color-treated hair. My bad. No 3 year nappiversary progress report yet.
- I smashed the nail on my left ring finger in a door at work. It’s COMPLETELY gone. I’m sad.
- Got a part-time job at the mall but I quit after a month (5 working days to be exact). Retail isn’t and never was for me. I knew that but I needed the cash. Which I wasn’t getting so…
- I’ve stopped grooming my eyebrows. Every once in a while I’ll clean them up but I’ve grown to love the unkempt look. For now.
That’s about it, I think. Nothing really interesting. Just a lot of exploring. I’d love to know what you’d like to see more of from this blog to make it a more interactive experience for you. Should I do more reviews? Would you love to see me vlog? As always, thanks for reading this little page.