I’ve had the pleasure of spending the past week in Dallas. It has been loads of fun but boy am I glad to get back home. I ate too much and I spent all my money. I wanted to share with you how I carefully packed for my trip but I would be failing you. I ended up packing WAY too many things that I didn’t even wear. I should’ve paid more attention to the video on the Ford Fiesta Movement website. What I decided to do for this style challenge is suggest how you should dress on your leisure travels.
I can’t say that I have the best style but I do love to be comfortable. Comfortability is of utmost importance when traveling. Here are some of my travel necessities.
1. Harem pants (or something like it, like sweats) – I wear the one in the picture below every single time I travel. Dress it up with a cute blazer and jewelry and call it a day.
2. An oversized bag – This also doubles as your carry on and junk bag for snacks.
3. Shirts - I packed waaaay too many. Why I thought I’d stray away from my everyday white tee, I don’t know. I forced myself to wear this one.
4. A dress – You never know when you’ll be whisked away for a night on the town.
5. Accessories – Please, don’t bring all of your jewels. No need to lose your favorites. Just pick a few. Less is more, anyway.
6. Shoes – flats & a strappy heel. Choices, always.
7. Short shorts – It doesn’t matter the time of year (unless, of course, you live in Alaska), shorts are the best choice. If it’s cold, just wear some tights underneath. Trust me.
Soooo….what do you think? Am I right or am I right?? What are your travel necessities?