1. I’ve only gotten my hair lifted (process of lightening hair) once, by my sister, a year ago. Very old. My color has gotten lighter/brighter on its own.
2. I don’t have a hair length goal. I’ve cut it all off and back. It doesn’t matter to me. It’s just hair.
3. I pretty much wear my hair in this twisty-fro all the time, unless it’s braided up.
4. My hair grows really fast. No gimmicks. My texture comes from my dad’s side.
5. I am not a product junkie. Too many products will leave your hair confused. The Cantu leave-in and Whipped Curl Creme are pretty great products.
6. I’ve found that these three products below: Lock & Twist Gel, blow out cream and castor oil are what work best for curl definition with my hair.