1. What’s your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product?
Drugstore: Maybelline Falsies! My new love! You can see a difference with just one coat (but since I’m a volume addict, I usually do two coats). I seriously think with this mascara, and an eyelash comb, you can really make your eyes POP! See?!
High-End: Make Up Forever’s HD Invisible Cover Foundation. See?!
2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can’t live without?
Black eye liner. I have big eyes and I like to make them pop and look dramatic (LOVE a cat eye!). It’s safe to say that I have about five different brands that I use interchangeably! My favorite of the bunch is a Sephora brand, I believe. A close second would be L’Oreal Extra-Intense. The blacker, the better. No pun intended. OH! And lipgloss!!!!!
3. What’s the best hair product you’ve ever used?
Ehhh…I used to be a hair junkie but now I don’t have hair so…this doesn’t apply to me anymore. BUT, I do recall really loving Kinky Curly Knot Today leave in conditioner in my “wash and go” styling days.
4. Fess up, what’s the worst beauty look you’ve tried to rock and look back at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that?
I keep it pretty simple when it comes to makeup. I think if overdone, it can leave you looking very clown-like. A little goes a long way. Plus, I can’t keep up with all the makeup trends so I never really ventured to try something crazy. So I’m basically perfect LOL.
5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality?
I keep my face simple: powder, black eyeliner, blush and LIPSTICK! Bright, bold colors to make perfect kissy faces.
See what others are saying at Modly Chic!