I would say that my musical style is a bit old school. I’ll listen to just about anything but I love old school R&B, alternative rock, country and jazz. I listen to pop only in the car to get me energized. The new tunes they play now are catchy but they are not timeless. There are some tunes that I will NEVER tire of listening to over and over again.
Here are some of my favorite melodies. Take a listen when you get a chance.
1. Luther Vandross — Here and Now
2. Sunday Kinda Love — Ella Fitzgerald
3. You Are My Lady — Freddy Jackson
4. Turn Off the Lights — Teddy Pendegrass
5. Every Time I Close My Eyes — Babyface
6. Human Nature — Michael Jackson
7. I Can’t Make You Love Me — Bonnie Rait
8. When You Love Someone — Bryan Adams
9. My Heart Will Go On — Celine Dion
10. Sweet Love — Anita Baker
11. Amazed — Lonestar
12. A Song For You — Donny Hathaway
13. Always — Atlantic Starr
14. Just My Imagination — The Temptations
15. Shining Star — Earth, Wind & Fire
16. Baby Hold On To Me — Gerald Levert
17. Three Times a Lady — The Commodores
18. I Will Always Love You — Whitney Houston
19. Me and Mrs Jones — Billy Paul
20. Diamonds and Pearls — Prince
This is just SOME of my favorites. What are yours?
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.