“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ― Mark Twain
Words of wisdom from .
1. You can’t find inspiration if you can’t face heartbreak.
2. You can’t be inspiring if you’re not willing to have your heart broken.
3. If you’re not feeling inspired, it’s because your head’s getting in the way of your heart.
4. Inspiring people don’t make the sensible decisions. They don’t make the proper decisions. They make the right decisions.
5. Inspiration is when the heart opens itself to possibility.
Break your heart. Mend it. Make mistakes. Live. Try. Learn. Do it all over again.