And yes, I said possibly.
I’ve been boyfriend-less (not to be confused with lover-less or relation-less) for….*dramatic drum roll and dainty taps on the cymbals*…….five years. I know I know, what is an amazingly drop dead gorgeous diva like myself doing single? Chile…I ask myself that same question all of the time. LOL. I’m kidding. Really I am.
Seven months of celibacy
(CAN I GET AN AMEN???????) will make you think about crazy things like boyfriends, cotton candy, panda bears and other things that don’t matter. Sometimes, I do possibly wish I had a boyfriend. Yup. I’ll tell you why.
9 Reasons Why I Possibly Wish I Had a Boyfriend
- Sometimes I have a real difficult time getting things from the tippy-top of the pantry. It’s annoying and it makes me feel less than.
- Laughing at myself in the theater and then turning to share the laugh with the creepy old man is not. that. cool.
- I miss having a chef. In the last few years, most of the men I’ve entertained cooked for me. Where are you????
- Going to a Sara Bareilles concert at the Philips Arena, possibly alone, is not okay. It’s actually an all time low. But I will do it.
- It’s getting cold and I don’t want to pay to dry clean my dirty comforters.
- Death to being a third wheel.
- To ward off creepy old men while at the grocery store. NO, you will NOT trick me into giving you my number!!!!!!!!
- To go dancing with. The whole wrap your hands around your body does not work on a dance floor.
- Because Jesus simply cannot be my boyfriend. Ew. I mean, hello.
*modified on 02/19/13
10. To take my pictures and design my damn blog like every other lifestyle and fashion blogger. When do I get my chance?!?!?
Image Source: Pixabay