Although I do not consider myself a fashion blogger, I sure am obsessed with fashion. I follow many blogs that I check religiously. I connect with the personal style blogs because I get a better sense of who that person is.
Now sharing my favorite blogs with you is a BIG DEAL for me. I’m selfish and I don’t like to share. God is not done with me yet. I’m sure most of you in the fashion blogosphere have heard of the majority of these people but if not, you’re welcome!!!!!!
If you’re obsessed with fashion, these street style bloggers should be familiar to you:
1. Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist. He is known for his impeccable shots of everyday people on the streets of New York City. He then took it across the pond to Paris, Milan, London and the like. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year. So sweet!
2. Tamu McPherson of All the Pretty Birds. I’ve been following her for a few years now. I love her unique and often candid photos of street style.
3. Hanneli of Hanneli Mustaparta. According to her bio, she is a former Ford fashion model turned photographer. Her work is fun, flirty and oh so colorful.
Now, let’s get down to the fashion bloggers that do a heck of a great job of displaying their personal style. These bloggers are very popular. And I swear they must only shop at high-end stores because they hardly ever repeat clothing and rock labels that are too rich for me.
1. Alicia of Cheetah is the New Black. I just love how her favorite color is Cheetah. Genius.
2. Delmy of Fashion Bananas. Her style is all I hope mine could ever be. Carefree with a splash of bourgeoisie. And she’s drop dead gorgeous!
3. Diya of In Her Stilettos. Um, I love her. Chemical Engineer by day, fashion blogger by night. The fact that I own the Jessica Simpson pumps she’s rocking makes me feel very important.
4. Karla of Karla’s Closet. If Audrey Hepburn were young and alive today, she would dress like Karla, I’m sure of it. This girl has to come from money because her clothes are just what a girl could only dream of. Karla is polished and poised.
5. Keiko of Keiko Lynn. I can’t place her nationality and that bothers and intrigues me. I love her cat-frame eyeglasses but I hate that she owns a cat. Love her style.
6. Kendi of Kendi Everyday. If anyone should be coined the queen of color blocking, it should be Kendi. She doesn’t play it safe and I love that.
7. Taylor and Sterling Style. Her clothing screams Cali girl and that would so be me if I lived out there.
8. Sydney of The Daybook. She’s currently cute and pregnant.
9. Kelly of The Glamouri. Her style is edgy. I probably wouldn’t wear most of the things she wears on a regular day but she does inspire me to challenge my style.
10. Zarna of Zarna’s Runway. When I say I love this girls style! Bold bold bold! She wears print, patterns, traditional wear and vintage so well.
11. Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear. I like her because she seems kinda nerdy but she wows you with her simple and playful style.
12. Blair of Atlantic Pacific. If you can walk down the street on a regular day dressed like her, you’re somebody.
13. Shirley of Meek n Mild. The title of her blog is probably how I would describe her style. Not over the top and very tasteful.
And last but certainly not least, my fashion bloggers that wear clothes that I can afford and rock with well.
1. Zeinabou of The Shoe Gawker. I was first struck by her short, blonde, natural cut and from then on, I’ve been a fan.
2. Elsie of A Beautiful Mess. She is a creative! I love how she uniquely structures all of her outfits.
3. Eboni Ife of The Fashionista Next Door. She’s from ATLANTA!!! Woot! Woot! Lol. I just love everything she creates.
4. Jennifer of The Look for Less. She has a rock-star glam style. Oh and check out her blog. Very resourceful!
5. J of DahliaLynn Lane. Her style is sparkly and bright, like her jewelry line.
Ps. This. Blog. Post. Took. All. Day. To. Create.