The best part of the new videos on Instagram is being able to see live shots from places I could only dream about visiting. In my heart, I am a wanderer. Working hard only to give it all away in rent money has never been an ideal situation for me. I’d much rather save all of my pennies and spend all of it on experience. And everyone knows that traveling is the best teacher If I had all the money in the world, I would get lost around this magnificent world forever and ever. Unfortunately, I can’t right now. I’ve been blessed to have visited Belize, Bahamas, London, Germany and Nigeria. Now, I’ve started saving for my trip to Thailand next year. Yay. But I still daydream about the other places I want to visit, too. In no particular order…
1. Maldives Islands – an isolated oasis of peaceful bliss. About 500 miles from Sri Lanka and Heaven, basically.
2. Singapore – Although it would appear that I want to breathe my last breath at the edge of this infinity pool, right into the financial district, tis not so! The thought of this place really freaks me out but I must visit.
3. Iceland – There’s absolutely no other reason I would brave the harsh temperatures of this place other than to visit the Blue Lagoon. OMG. Geothermal seawater, steam, in-water massages and silica mud from the lagoon, as a face mask??? This place is the ultimate spa experience. 30th birthday, here I come.
4. Bora Bora Islands – super tiny (6 miles long) island in French Polynesia. Endless aqua blue water. It just looks like a dream.
5. Prague – STUNNING architecture and rich history. Plus, I saw it on House Hunters International.
6. Bali – Greenery, peace, prayer and because of Eat, Pray Love. Judge, I don’t care.
7. Dubai – My best friend visited about three years ago. She sent me pictures of their Forever 21. I saved it for future reference.
8. Paris – For love!
9. Switzerland – I remember flying from Germany to Nigeria and looking out of my window to see The Alps. One of the most amazing sights ever. And, I want to see Audrey Hepburn’s grave.
10. Tuscany – Because of the movie, Under the Tuscan Sun. At this point, I don’t care how shallow y’all think my reasons for travel are, lol!
11. Egypt – Because of the movie The Prince of E….ok, no. The pyramids, of course!
12. Croatia – Beaches, old charm, luxury shopping, nightlife.
13. Budapest – two words: thermal baths.
If you had all the money in the world, where would you go? Where do you plan on going in the near future?